College students can earn this super easy bonus from one of our top national banks. Chase is offering $100 for opening a new Chase College Checking account and completing 10 qualifying transactions.
The 10 transactions sounds like a lot, but you have 60 days and everything from ACH credits, mobile check deposits, writing actual checks, Zelle, debit card purchases, and paying bills count.
The sooner you make those 10 transactions, the sooner you get paid: Chase will deposit your new checking account bonus within 15 days of the 10th transaction (but most report that the bonus actually only takes a couple of days).
How To Earn The Bonus
The Chase College Checking℠ promotion requires you to optionally, make purchases using the account's card and set up bill pay in order to earn the $100 bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Open a new Chase College Checking account using the link below.
- Within 60 days, complete 10 qualifying transactions.
- Bonus will be deposited into your new account within 15 days of meeting the requirements.
The fine print
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits.
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after coupon enrollment, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Why Chase Bank?
Chase Bank is one of the largest banks in the U.S., and one of our top picks for national banks. You'll have access to more than 4,700 physical branches, 16,000 ATMs, and a well-liked mobile app that makes it easy to skip both (it averages 4.8 stars in the App Store and 4.4 stars on Google Play).
Chase offers everything from credit cards, home and auto loans, personal accounts, business and commercial products, and investment products under their J.P. Morgan umbrella.
Like most of the national banks, their rates aren't great, but their product breadth makes it easy to conveniently bank all at one place.
Plus, when it comes to bank bonuses and coupon codes, Chase has some of the best out there. The bank is constantly trying to attract new customers with sign-up bonuses and promotional offers.
Chase College Checking℠
As you might expect, Chase College Checking accounts are designed for university and college students. There’s technically a low monthly fee, but you can get that waived for 5 years just by being a student.
Chase College Checking℠ does charge a monthly fee of $6, but there are ways to get this waived:
- No fee automatically for up to 5 years while in college.
- OR, make an electronic deposit into the account each month.
- OR, maintain an average daily balance of $5,000.
Chase Bank Locations
You may sometimes be required to visit a branch in-person to take advantage of a welcome offer. Or, you may just prefer the convenience of banking with institutions that have locations near you.
Fortunately, Chase has more than 4,700 branches in the United States.
Get a better idea of how well Chase Bank can serve you by checking out their branches closest to your area:
118 East Grand River
Fowlerville, MI 48836
7 West Main Street
Riverhead, NY 11901
203 East Berry Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
1475 Ruben M. Torres Boulevard
Brownsville, TX 78521
4011 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78212
3800 East 42nd Street
Odessa, TX 79762
6300 Harry Hines Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75235
200 South Tenth Street
Mcallen, TX 78501
111 S Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75040
700 East Main Street
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
990 North Walnut Creek Drive
Mansfield, TX 76063
600 Bailey Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76107