As a perk to our subscribers, BankBonus.com has again partnered with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, to bring you an exclusive, easy-to-earn offer. And this time it's even better than before: $100 when you sign up for a UFB High Yield Savings Account and fund it.
To take advantage of this nationwide offer, you'll need to request a personalized offer link and then use that when opening your free account.
Then, fund your new account within 10 days and we'll send you a $100 reward, which you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
But there's a catch.
This offer is limited to the first 200 subscribers (starting 09/07/2023) who are approved and fund their account. This offer will expire once 200 participants have successfully qualified for the bonus (including initiating funds into the new account).
Remember, this reward is in addition to the ultra competitive 5.25% APY...
So, what are you waiting for? Request your code now!
How To Earn The Bonus
The UFB Direct UFB High Yield Savings promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the $100 bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Enter your email address to subscribe to exclusive BankBonus.com offers, including this one.
- A link with a unique code attached will be sent to you via email.
- Open a new UFB High Yield Savings account using the link with your unique code.
- Within 10 days, fund your new account.
- Exclusive BankBonus.com reward will be delivered by email within 60 days of meeting all requirements, in the form of a digital reward that you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
The fine print
- Exclusive offer is distributed by BankBonus.com, not by UFB Direct. All questions regarding reward redemption should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing the account within 45 days will forfeit the bonus.
- Must enroll in the offer by opening a UFB High Yield Savings account directly through the personalized offer link delivered to your email. If you open your account by any other means, you will not be eligible to earn this exclusive offer.
- Offer only valid to new UFB customers.
- New customer must be approved by UFB Direct and the account must be funded (with any amount) to qualify. Accounts rejected by UFB Direct or not funded will not be eligible for the offer.
- Within 10 days of funding your account, you will receive an email from BankBonus.com confirming that you have qualified for the bonus. If you DO NOT receive this confirmation, it means our system did not receive confirmation from UFB Direct. You MUST notify email@example.com within 30 days of account funding to initiate a manual review. Failure to do so within this window will forfeit the bonus.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- BankBonus.com reserves the right to end the offer at any time and to, in its sole discretion, determine eligibility for this offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I click to open an account from my email, I don't see the offer mentioned on the UFB Direct website. Am I in the right place?
Since the $100 bonus offer is from BankBonus.com, it's not reflected on the UFB Direct website.
As long as you open your new account directly from your personalized link, then yes, you're in the right place!
What promo code do I enter in the UFB Direct application??
There is a field on the UFB Direct application for you to enter a promo code, which leads to some understandable confusion! However, because the $100 is from BankBonus.com, there's no promo code to enter on UFB Direct's application.
Instead, use your personalized link (found in your email) to open your new account, and the promo code will be applied behind the scenes to auto enroll you in the offer.
Is my personal information safe?
Any personal information you share during account opening will be directly with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank. They use industry-leading encryption and security practices to guard your personal information.
UFB Direct will verify to us that you've completed the steps to qualify for the bonus, but nothing more.
How will I know I've earned the reward?
Once UFB Direct verifies your new account, you'll receive an initial confirmation email from BankBonus.com.
Then, you'll just need to fund the account (the amount is up to you!) as the final step to earning the $100 bonus. Those transfers can take 3-5 business days from the time you initiate, but once finalized, you'll receive another email from us confirming that you're all set and when to expect your reward.
What retailers can I choose from for my reward?
The list is too long to include here! But safe to say all of your favorite players are there: Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Apple, Best Buy, Chipotle, Delta, DoorDash, GameStop, Hulu, Lowes, REI, Southwest, Spotify, Home Depot, Topgolf, Uber, Ulta, Walmart... and many more.
If you don't find a retailer you like, you can always opt instead for a virtual or physical VISA. The only caveat is that the VISA cards expire in 6 months, whereas the gift cards have no expiration date.
If I'm an Axos customer but new to UFB Direct, do I still qualify?
Yep! Although UFB Direct is a division of Axos Bank, opening a brand new UFB High Yield Savings account will still qualify you for this bonus.
As a current Axos client, their website may direct you to the Axos login to streamline your process. But assuming your new UFB Direct account is approved, funded, and remains open for at least 45 days, you'll receive this $100 bonus offer.
Why UFB Direct?
UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, specializes in just two products: savings accounts and mortgages.
Saving comes in two flavors: a HYSA and a MMA. For now, the APY is the same across the board regardless of which account type you choose or how much you have saved.
As an online-only bank, you can expect the online experience to be smooth and feature-rich. The well-reviewed app (4.8-stars on iOS and 4.2-stars on Google Play) offers a quick overview of your account activity in its dashboard, the ability to manage bill pay, external and internal transfers, and to deposit checks.
UFB High Yield Savings
The UFB High Yield Savings account is a solid high yield savings account. They're constantly raising the interest rate, making it one of the highest-earning accounts we've seen.
Plus, this HYSA has no monthly fee, no minimum deposit required to open the account, and no ongoing balance requirements – that's as straightforward as it comes!
UFB High Yield Savings does not charge a monthly fee.
Bank products and services are provided by Axos Bank®, member FDIC.