Available nationwide with the ability to open online, Fidelity is offering a $50 welcome bonus to teens that open a new Youth account. These accounts are one-stop shops for saving, spending and investing.
How To Earn The Bonus
The Fidelity Youth Account promotion requires you to complete the following in order to earn the $50 bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Parents or guardian of the teen must have their own Fidelity brokerage account to start the account opening process.
- Parent or guardian of the teen must initiate the application process and once completed, the teen will receive instructions on how to activate their account.
- A confirmation will be sent out to the teen within 10 calendar days after the teen has activated their account through the Fidelity Mobile App.
- Amounts deposited by Fidelity in the form of the bonus award will be initially held in the Fidelity Government Money Market Fund, the eligible account's core position.
The fine print
- The Youth Account must be activated by the teen by agreeing to the terms of the account through the Fidelity Mobile® App.
- Offer is limited to one Youth Account per teen.
How does this investment offer from Fidelity compare?
To help you determine how this bonus stacks against the rest, here are some of the most popular offers available right now:
- up to $700
- Account Type
- Expires In
- 10 days
- Min Balance
Why Fidelity Investments?
Fidelity Youth AccountThe Fidelity Youth Account is a place where teens 13 to 17 can learn to spend, save, and invest most US stocks, ETFs, and Fidelity mutual funds. This account comes with a free debit card and no account fees or minimums. Parent or guardian is required to have or open an account for this account to be opened.
Fidelity Youth Account does not charge a monthly fee.