CIT Bank is offering a unique bonus to new money market account holders who deposit at least $15,000 in their new account.
Not only will you earn some interest on that cash (0.45% APY currently), you'll also receive a code for one year of Amazon Prime. That's a value of $139!
If you already have an Amazon Prime account, the code will be applied at the time of renewal.
How To Earn The Bonus
The CIT Money Market Account promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the 1-Year Amazon Prime ($139) bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Open a CIT Bank Money Market account using promo code "AMZN22".
- Within 15 days, fund your account with at least $15,000.
- For the 60 days following the the 15 day funding period, keep a minimum balance of at least $15,000.
- CIT will email you your Prime membership code within 30 days if you’ve fulfilled the requirements.
The fine print
- The Promotion can end at any time without notice.
- Customers who are already Amazon Prime members can use the one year of Amazon Prime to renew their membership for an additional year.
- If the end-of-day balance falls below $15,000 at any time during the 60-day period, you will not qualify for the Amazon Prime membership offer.
- There is a limit of one Money Market promotional offer per account and per customer.
- All customers who qualify for the one-year Amazon Prime membership must redeem it no later than 03/23/2024.
- Customers who fail to redeem by this deadline will forfeit the one-year Amazon Prime membership from CIT Bank.
How does this mma offer from CIT compare?
To help you determine how this bonus stacks against the rest, here are some of the most popular offers available right now:
Chase Business Complete Banking℠
- Account Type
- Business Checking
- Expires In
- 14 days
- Min Balance
- Card Spend (optional)
Why CIT Bank?
CIT Bank is the online-only banking subsidiary of the CIT Group, a financial holding company out of New York City.
CIT has been around since 1908 and has been operating in the personal banking space since its acquisition of OneWest Bank. CIT’s consumer banking wing consists of retail banking products, consumer loans, and small business loans.
Money Market Account
Money Market Account does not charge a monthly fee.