Available nationwide with the ability to open online, Axos is offering a $300 welcome bonus when you open a new Business Premium Savings account and maintain a minimum balance. This is the highest offer we've seen yet so now might be a good time to jump on it!
What's more? This is ON TOP of the 4.01% APY! We challenge you to find any other business savings account offering that kind of APY.
Wanna get a checking account instead? They're also running this $200 promotion on their Business Interest Checking account.
How To Earn The Bonus
The Axos Business Premium Savings promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the up to $300 bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Open a new Business Premium Savings account with promo code NEWBPS.
- Within 60 days, fund the account.
- During the first 4 statement cycles maintain a minimum balance as follows: $50 will be earned for each statement cycle during which the average daily balance in your Business Premium Savings account is between $20,000 and 49,999.99. $100 will be earned for each statement cycle during which the average daily balance in your Business Premium Savings account is a minimum of $50,000 or greater.
- You can earn a maximum of 3 payouts during the 4 statement cycles.
- Bonus(es) will be deposited into your new account within 10 business days following the end of the statement cycle in which the balance requirement was met.
The fine print
- Customers who have held primary ownership of an Axos Bank or UFB or Axos Bank for Nationwide checking or savings account in the past 12 months are not eligible for this offer.
- Axos Bank reserves the right to limit each primary account holder to one (1) savings account promotional offer per year.
- Your Business Premium Savings account must remain open and in good standing at the time the incentive is paid to be eligible.
- Business Premium Savings account must remain open for 120 days, or an early closure fee of up to $300 may apply.
How does this business savings offer from Axos compare?
To help you determine how this bonus stacks against the rest, here are some of the most popular offers available right now:
Chase Business Complete Checking®
- Account Type
- Business Checking
- Expires In
- 17 days
- Min Balance
- Card Spend (optional)
Why Axos Bank?
Axos is a relatively new, online-only bank, established in 2000 and based in California. They offer both personal and business products, with particularly competitive rates on the personal side. In fact, their personal checking account earns a higher rate than most money market accounts (though there are a couple of tier requirements to earn the full advertised rate).
Altogether, Axos offers fewer products than the big banks, but enough for the average consumer and small business owner: checking and savings accounts, CDs, home, auto and personal loans. Also under the Axos umbrella, the company offers Axos Invest, a robo-advisor similar to products like Betterment and Wealthfront.
Business Premium Savings
Business Premium Savings does not charge a monthly fee.