When it comes to earning bank bonuses, every dollar counts. With the right strategy in place, pursuing bank bonuses can turn into a lucrative side hustle.
Just like any other venture, organization is the key to success. Based on our experience and our readers’ success stories, we’ve found that tracking all your bonus details is crucial to maximizing your earnings.
To help you get your ducks in a row, we’ve created a Bank Bonus Tracker where you can easily log all the details of your bonuses and keep track of their progress.
Why You Should Track Your Bank Bonuses
There are plenty of reasons why keeping track of your bank bonuses is worth your time. Here are some benefits you shouldn’t overlook:
- Stay on top of requirements: When you’re juggling multiple bank bonuses, it can be challenging to keep the requirements straight. The tracker breaks down all the individual criteria, making it easier to meet each one.
- Note key dates: Timing is everything when it comes to bank bonuses. A spreadsheet can track when you opened the account, met its requirements, and received the bonus.
- See your progress: Tracking your bonuses also gives you a bird’s eye view of all your bonuses, allowing you to see just how much you’ve earned in one place.
- Future eligibility: Keeping track of all of your promotions also helps you stay ahead of the game, enabling you to track eligibility periods so you’re ready to move on to the next available offer.
How to Use the Bank Bonus Tracker
Whether you’re a Google Sheet guru or a novice at tracking your finances, the template we’ve created is easy to use. All you have to do is enter some basic details throughout the process of opening and eventually closing your account.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the columns you should fill in to track your bank bonus progress:
- Bank: Record the name of the financial institution.
- Bonus Amount: Log the bonus amount for the account you applied for.
- Requirements: Break down the criteria you need to meet to secure the bonus.
- Requirements met: Check off this column when you’ve met all the bonus requirements.
- Dates opened and closed: Note the dates you opened and closed the new account.
- Bonus received date: Track when the bonus hits your account.
- Total bonus: Enter the total bonus amount you received.
- Future eligibility: Record when you’ll be eligible for more bonuses from the bank or credit union.
- Notes: Add any extra details or reminders from your experience that might be helpful to remember for future applications..
Start Tracking Your Bank Bonuses Today
Being proactive in monitoring and managing your bonuses can ensure that you don’t overlook any requirements, and it can lead to increased savings and rewards over time.
By tracking your bank bonuses in one organized location, you can save yourself time and stress and maximize your earning potential.