Robinhood Investing Account Free stock (up to $200) Bonus

Robinhood logo

Robinhood : Investing Account

Free stock (up to $200)

3.6

BankBonus.com score

Availability

Ease

Amount

Fees

Offer Expires In

Limited Time Offer

How To Earn The Bonus

  1. Open a new Robinhood investing account using the link below.
  2. Link your bank account.
  3. Stock bonus will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately one week.

Available in Your Area?

Yes

Monthly Fees?

No

Open Online?

Yes

Credit Pull?

Soft

Robinhood logo

Apply Now

at Robinhood

Robinhood is a commission-free stock trading platform that's had mixed headlines in the news (GME, what?). But Robinhood is a popular choice – particularly among beginner investors – due to their sleek, easy-to-use app.

This is a program that many investment apps now offer, but Robinhood pioneered: sign up and get a free stock. The stock has a 98% chance of being worth $5-$10, so this isn't an amazing bonus, but it's something for almost nothing (you don't even need to fund your account). The stock will hit your account within a week, and is tradeable 2 days after that.

How To Earn The Bonus

The Robinhood Investing Account promotion requires you to complete the following in order to earn the Free stock (up to $200) bonus (step-by-step breakdown is listed above!).

As with any offer, don't forget to read the fine print before opening your new account. It's where the bank will clearly state who is eligible for the deal along with any nuances you'll want to be aware of.

The fine print

  • Offer only valid for selected individuals who have not completed their Robinhood application, individuals who have an approved account with no activity, and individuals who do not have a Robinhood account.
  • Individual must sign up through promotional page (or advertisement) to be eligible.
  • The offer is limited to one per account, with no more than one account enrolled per customer.
  • The stock bonus, when combined with the value received from all other offers in the current calendar year, may not exceed $500 per household.
  • Share prices will be between $5 and $200. There is an approximately 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $5-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $50-$200, based on the price of shares at the time of purchase.

How does this investment offer from Robinhood compare?

To help you determine how this bonus stacks against the rest, here are some of the most popular offers available right now:

J.P. Morgan

Self-Directed Investing

Bonus
up to $700
Account Type
Investment
Expires In
32 days
Requires
  • Min Balance

M1

M1 Invest

Bonus
up to $500
Account Type
Investment
Expires In
197 days
Requires
  • Min Balance

Tradestation

Brokerage Account

Bonus
up to $3500
Account Type
Investment
Expires In
Limited Time
Requires
  • Min Balance

Why Robinhood?

Robinhood is a California-based brokerage firm that offers fractional shares and commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. The company operates on a tech-forward platform that caters to people who are new to investing.

Investing Account

Fees

Investing Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.

Share Your Thoughts or Questions

There have been 2 comments about the Robinhood Investing Account Free stock (up to $200) Bonus.

Add to the discussion

Add to the discussion

Your email address will not be published.
Cancel Comment

Nicholas

November 15, 2023

Can anyone report what stock they received for free with this offer? I'm wondering if it's even worth the time to sign up.

Reply

Reply to Nicholas

Your email address will not be published.
Cancel Reply

Faith Yazel

November 8, 2023

I’ve been using Robinhood for years and found their app and system really easy to use. It’s nice that they offer this for accounts with no activity too so as not to exclude seasoned account holders. Will check it out!

Reply

Reply to Faith Yazel

Your email address will not be published.
Cancel Reply