Available nationwide with the ability to open online, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is offering up to a $700 welcome bonus when you open a new Self-Directed Investing account with qualifying minimum funding.
This is tiered bonus, meaning that the more you deposit, the more you may be eligible to earn. New for this iteration, J.P. Morgan has introduced a lower tier at $5,000, down from the previous $25,000 entry point and raised the max bonus amount!
Here are all 4 tiers of this investing bonus:
|New Money Added
This is the highest offer that we've seen to-date from J.P. Morgan.
How To Earn The Bonus
The J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the up to $700 bonus (step-by-step breakdown is listed above!).
As with any offer, don't forget to read the fine print before opening your new account. It's where the bank will clearly state who is eligible for the deal along with any nuances you'll want to be aware of.
The fine print
- To be eligible, you must open the account through the promotional page (linked above) or using the coupon code emailed to you after submitting your email address on that same promotional page.
- Offer does not apply to J.P. Morgan Automated Investing or any account opened with a J.P. Morgan Advisor.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking℠, Chase Sapphire℠ Checking or J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing new money bonus in a 12 month period from the last bonus enrollment date.
- Qualifying new money cannot be existing deposits, funds or securities held by you at JPMorgan Chase or its affiliates.
- Investing involves market risk including possible loss of principal, and there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be achieved.
Why J.P. Morgan Wealth Management?
J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing is a simple-to-use platform that is great for beginners. You can choose between a general investing account, or a traditional or roth IRA.
Regardless of which account type you choose, Self-Directed Investing offers unlimited $0 commission online trades, has no account minimums, and gives you access to thousands of investments including stocks, ETFs, fixed income, mutual funds, and options trading.
There are also advanced features available, such as screeners, watchlists, personalized news, and their Portfolio Builder. The tool helps determine an asset allocation based on your risk tolerance and goals, which you can then use as a framework as you compare and choose investments.
For existing Chase customers, the J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account is well-integrated into the Chase Mobile® app, making it easy for you to view all of your Chase accounts at one glance – from checking to investments.
Overall, J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing is an affordable and comprehensive option for individuals who want to buy and sell investments.
NOTE: INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Self-Directed Investing does not charge a monthly fee.
Share Your Thoughts or Questions
There have been 3 comments about the J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing up to $700 Bonus.