As a perk to our subscribers, BankBonus.com has partnered with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, to bring you an exclusive, easy-to-earn offer: $75 when you sign up for a UFB High Rate Savings or UFB High Rate Money Market Account.
To take advantage of this nationwide offer, you'll need to request a personalized offer link and then use that when opening your free account.
Then, fund your new account within 10 days and we'll send you a $75 reward, which you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
Remember, this reward is in addition to the ultra competitive 3.83% APY...
So, what are you waiting for? Request your code now!
How To Earn The Bonus
The UFB Direct Savings Account promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the $75 bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Enter your email address to subscribe to exclusive BankBonus.com offers, including this one.
- A link with a unique code attached will be sent to you via email.
- Open a new UFB High Rate Savings or UFB High Rate Money Market Account using the link with your unique code.
- Within 10 days, fund your new account.
- Exclusive BankBonus.com reward will be delivered by email within 60 days of meeting all requirements, in the form of a digital reward that you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
The fine print
- Exclusive offer is distributed by BankBonus.com, not by UFB Direct. All questions regarding reward redemption should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing the account within 45 days will forfeit the bonus.
- Must enroll in the offer by opening a UFB High Rate Savings or UFB High Rate Money Market Account directly through the personalized offer link delivered to your email. If you open your account by any other means, you will not be eligible to earn this exclusive offer.
- Offer only valid to new UFB High Rate Savings or UFB High Rate Money Market Account customers.
- New customer must be approved by UFB Direct and the account must be funded (with any amount) to qualify. Accounts rejected by UFB Direct or not funded will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- BankBonus.com reserves the right to end the offer at any time and to, in its sole discretion, determine eligibility for this offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I click to open an account from my email, I don't see the offer mentioned on the UFB Direct website. Am I in the right place?
Since the $75 offer is from BankBonus.com, it's not reflected on the UFB Direct website.
As long as you open your new account directly from your personalized link, then yes, you're in the right place!
Is my personal information safe?
Any personal information you share during account opening will be directly with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank. They use industry-leading encryption and security practices to guard your personal information.
UFB Direct will verify to us that you've completed the steps to qualify for the bonus, but nothing more.
How will I know I've earned the reward?
Once UFB Direct verifies your new account, you'll receive an initial confirmation email from BankBonus.com.
Then, you'll just need to fund the account (the amount is up to you!) as the final step to earning the $75 bonus. Those transfers can take 3-5 business days from the time you initiate, but once finalized, you'll receive another email from us confirming that you're all set and when to expect your reward.
If I'm an Axos customer but new to UFB Direct, do I still qualify?
Yep! Although UFB Direct is a division of Axos Bank, opening a brand new UFB Elite Savings or UFB Elite Money Market account will still qualify you for this bonus.
As a current Axos client, their website may direct you to the Axos login to streamline your process. But assuming your new UFB Direct account is approved, funded, and remains open for at least 45 days, you'll receive this $75 offer.
Why UFB Direct?
UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, specializes in just two products: savings accounts and mortgages.
Saving comes in two flavors: a HYSA and a MMA. For now, the APY is the same across the board regardless of which account type you choose or how much you have saved.
As an online-only bank, you can expect the online experience to be smooth and feature-rich. The well-reviewed app (4.8-stars on iOS and 4.2-stars on Google Play) offers a quick overview of your account activity in its dashboard, the ability to manage bill pay, external and internal transfers, and to deposit checks.
High Rate Savings
The UFB Elite Savings account is a solid high yield savings account. They're constantly raising the interest rate, making it one of the highest-earning accounts we've seen.
Plus, this HYSA has no monthly fee, no minimum deposit required to open the account, and no ongoing balance requirements – that's as straightforward as it comes!
High Rate Savings does not charge a monthly fee.
High Rate Money Market
The UFB High Rate Money Market account offers an ultra competitive APY. You'll need to maintain at least $5,000 in the account to keep it free, but in exchange, you have the ability to write up to six checks each month.
If the check-writing isn't a value-add for you, we recommend going with their UFB High Rate Savings account instead, however. For now, the APY is the same, but that account is free.
High Rate Money Market does not charge a monthly fee.
Bank products and services are provided by Axos Bank®, member FDIC.