As a perk to our subscribers, BankBonus.com has partnered with UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, to bring you an exclusive, easy-to-earn offer: $75 when you sign up for a UFB Savings or UFB Money Market account.
To take advantage of this nationwide offer, you'll need to request a personalized offer code and then use that when opening your free account.
Then, fund your new account within 10 days and we'll send you a $75 reward, which you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
Remember, this reward is in addition to the competitive 1.66% APY...
So, what are you waiting for? Request your code now!
How To Earn The Bonus
The UFB Direct Savings Account promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the $75 bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Enter your email address to subscribe to exclusive BankBonus.com offers, including this one.
- A unique code will be sent to you via email.
- Open a new UFB Savings or UFB Money Market account using your unique code.
- Within 10 days, fund your new account.
- Exclusive BankBonus.com reward will be delivered by email within 60 days of meeting all requirements, in the form of a digital reward that you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
The fine print
- Exclusive offer is distributed by BankBonus.com, not by UFB Direct. All questions regarding reward redemption should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing the account within 45 days will forfeit the bonus.
- Must enroll in the offer by opening a UFB Savings or UFB Money Market account directly through the personalized offer link delivered to your email. If you open your account by any other means, you will not be eligible to earn this exclusive offer.
- Offer only valid to new UFB Savings or UFB Money Market customers.
- New customer must be approved by UFB Direct and the account must be funded (with any amount) to qualify. Accounts rejected by UFB Direct or not funded will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- BankBonus.com reserves the right to end the offer at any time and to, in its sole discretion, determine eligibility for this offer.
Why UFB Direct?
UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, specializes in just two products: savings accounts and mortgages.
Saving comes in two flavors: a HYSA and a MMA. For now, the APY is the same across the board regardless of which account type you choose or how much you have saved.
As an online-only bank, you can expect the online experience to be smooth and feature-rich. The well-reviewed app (4.8-stars on iOS and 4.2-stars on Google Play) offers a quick overview of your account activity in its dashboard, the ability to manage bill pay, external and internal transfers, and to deposit checks.
The UFB Savings account is a solid high yield savings account. Currently, the APY is set at a very competitive1.51%.
This HYSA from UFB Direct also has no monthly fee, no minimum deposit required to open the account, and no ongoing balance requirements – that's as straightforward as it comes!
UFB Savings does not charge a monthly fee.
UFB Money Market
The UFB Direct Money Market account offers a competitive 1.51% APY. You'll need to maintain at least $5,000 in the account to keep it free, but in exchange, you have the ability to write up to six checks each month.
If the check-writing isn't a value-add for you, we recommend going with their UFB Savings account instead, however. For now, the APY is the same, but that account is free.
UFB Money Market does charge a monthly fee of $10, but there are ways to get this waived:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000.
Bank products and services are provided by Axos Bank®, member FDIC.