As a perk to our subscribers, BankBonus.com has partnered with J.P. Morgan to bring you an exclusive, easy-to-earn offer: $50 just for signing up for a new Self-Directed Investing account.
This is in addition to the up to $700 bonus that J.P. Morgan is offering new customers (the highest offer that we've seen to-date!).
That means if you open your new account through this exclusive BankBonus.com deal, you'll earn $50 from us and still have the opportunity to earn up to an additional $700 from J.P. Morgan – for a grand total of up to $750!
To take advantage of this nationwide offer, you'll first need to request a personalized offer link and then use that when opening your free account.
Assuming your account remains open for at least 90 days, we'll send you a $50 reward, which you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
Remember, that reward is in addition to J.P. Morgan's welcome offer...
Which, they've made even more accessible this time around by introducing a lower tier at $5,000, down from the previous $25,000 entry point!
So, what are you waiting for? Request your code now!
How To Earn The Bonus
The J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing promotion requires you to deposit and maintain a minimum balance in order to earn the up to $700 + $50 BankBonus Exclusive bonus.
Full requirements to receive this bonus are:
- Enter your email address to subscribe to exclusive BankBonus.com offers, including this one.
- A link with a unique code attached will be sent to you via email.
- Open a new J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account using the link with your unique code.
- Keep your account open for at least 90 days.
- Exclusive BankBonus.com $50 reward will be delivered by email within 15 days of meeting requirements, in the form of a digital reward that you can redeem instantly for a virtual VISA or gift card to your choice of more than 200 retailers.
- To earn up to an additional $700 from J.P. Morgan, fund your new account within 45 days of account opening with qualifying new money; $5,000 - $24,999 = $50 bonus; $25,000 - $99,999 = $150 bonus; $100,000 - $249,999 = $325 bonus; $250,000+ = $700 bonus. Please note: INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
- Your bonus amount will be determined on day 45.
- Maintain your new funds for 90 days (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Funding bonus will be received from J.P. Morgan within 15 days.
Get your code now to earn the exclusive bonus
The fine print
- The following applies to the $50 bonus exclusively from BankBonus.com:
- Exclusive $50 offer is distributed by BankBonus.com, not by J.P. Morgan. All questions regarding reward redemption should be directed to email@example.com.
- Closing the account within 90 days will forfeit the bonus.
- Must enroll in the offer by opening a J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account directly through the personalized offer link delivered by email. If you open your account by any other means or open any account other than a J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account, you will not be eligible to earn this exclusive offer.
- Offer only valid to new J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing customers.
- New customers must be approved by J.P. Morgan to qualify. Accounts rejected by J.P. Morgan will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- BankBonus.com reserves the right to end the offer at any time and to, in its sole discretion, determine eligibility for this offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I click to open an account from my email, I only see the $700 offer mentioned on the J.P. Morgan website, and not the $50 one. Am I in the right place?
Since the $50 reward is from BankBonus.com, it's not reflected on the J.P. Morgan website.
As long as you open your new account directly from your personalized link, then yes, you're in the right place!
Is my personal information safe?
Any personal information you share during account opening will be directly with J.P. Morgan. They use industry-leading encryption and security practices to guard your personal information.
J.P. Morgan will verify to us that you've completed the steps to qualify for the $50 account opening bonus, but nothing more.
How will I know I've earned the reward?
Once J.P. Morgan verifies your new account, you'll receive an automatic email from BankBonus.com confirming you're all set and when to expect your $50 reward.
Remember that you're also eligible for up to an additional $700 from J.P. Morgan if you fund your new account. That bonus and any communications related to it will come directly from J.P. Morgan.
What retailers can I choose from for my $50 reward?
The list is too long to include here! But safe to say all of your favorite players are there: Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Apple, Best Buy, Chipotle, Delta, DoorDash, GameStop, Hulu, Lowes, REI, Southwest, Spotify, Home Depot, Topgolf, Uber, Ulta, Walmart... and many more.
If you don't find a retailer you like, you can always opt instead for a virtual or physical VISA. The only caveat is that the VISA cards expire in 6 months, whereas the gift cards have no expiration date.
Why J.P. Morgan Wealth Management?
J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing is a simple-to-use platform that is great for beginners. You can choose between a general investing account, or a traditional or roth IRA.
Regardless of which account type you choose, Self-Directed Investing offers unlimited $0 commission online trades, has no account minimums, and gives you access to thousands of investments including stocks, ETFs, fixed income, mutual funds, and options trading.
There are also advanced features available, such as screeners, watchlists, personalized news, and their Portfolio Builder. The tool helps determine an asset allocation based on your risk tolerance and goals, which you can then use as a framework as you compare and choose investments.
For existing Chase customers, the J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account is well-integrated into the Chase Mobile® app, making it easy for you to view all of your Chase accounts at one glance – from checking to investments.
Overall, J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing is an affordable and comprehensive option for individuals who want to buy and sell investments.
NOTE: INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Self-Directed Investing does not charge a monthly fee.
Get your code before the exclusive bonus expires on May 31, 2023